Custom Tailored Service
Embroidering Image and Logo on Any Fabric or Garment
Working with us
Modern machine embroidery is a high-quality and creative method of transferring any drawings, emblems, logos, brand symbols, themed images to any cloth or other material. With the help of machine embroidery, branded things are created, working clothes are marked, corporate accessories or exclusive products are developed. Embroidery, which we offer, is possible due to the presence in our company of special innovative equipment and the use of high-quality materials.
Complex or simple computer embroidery is carried out with the premature development of a program that takes into account all the necessary settings. High-quality computer embroidery can be used to create branded or corporate symbolics, uniform, accessories, individual souvenirs that will have vivid, aesthetic and durable embroidery on T-shirts or other textiles.
With the help of machine embroidery, you can create colorful patterns, themed ornaments in a variety of styles. The technology of machine embroidery stands out due to:
- an improved quality;
- persistence of images even after repeated washing. Computer embroidery is long-lasting;
- possibility to use up to 12 colors at the same time;
- the possibility of applying to a variety of materials (flax, gabardine, “panacea” – light fabrics for working clothes, genuine or eco-leather);
- the possibility of varying printing complexity (from simple corporate logos to designer images and ornaments)
Computer embroidery on clothing is gaining popularity due to an affordable price and high quality. With the use of machine embroidery today, it is possible to create advertising and souvenir production, Ukrainian embroidery, interior items, chevron production and much more. To order embroidery of any complexity, you just need to contact our experts.
Areas of application of machine embroidery
Innovative equipment, which we use on our own production, allows us to make machine embroidery of any style, color, size. We guarantee an accurate and high-quality application of images on textiles and leather, accept orders for the manufacturing of products with patterns, ornaments, drawings, and inscriptions. Modern machine embroidery allows you to realize complex design ideas. You can contact us if you need machine embroidery for:
- T-shirts, baseball caps;
- uniforms, overalls;
- souvenirs, accessories;
- ceremonial rushnyk;
- Ukrainian vyshyvanka (children’s, adults’);
- towels for hotels, cosmetology and SPA centers, swimming pools and fitness clubs;
- concert outfits, holiday attire;
- interior items (computer machine embroidery on curtains, napkins, tablecloths, towels)
We also offer the use of machine embroidery for making chevrons and stripes, shirts, jackets, windbreaks, backpacks, bags, rugs, promotional toys. Due to the modern technology of drawing, there are practically no drawings or ornaments that our equipment would not be able to transfer to fabric or leather.
Advantages of machine embroidery
Multi-colored or single color custom-made embroidery — these are stylish, refined, exclusive items that have a pleasant look, emphasize affiliation with any brand (if necessary) or have an exclusive purpose. Embroidery on T-shirts or embroidery on a fabric has many significant advantages, among which we should mention:
- Appearance. If you want to enhance your company’s image, highlight its top quality, get original brand name accessories or corporate items, then you need to use machine embroidery instead of a print;
- The high quality. Computer machine embroidery allows you to transfer even very complex detailed drawings with many colors onto textiles;
- Special wear resistance. If the machine embroidery is used for marking corporate uniform, the emblem preserves its original form for a long time, even with frequent washing and ironing;
- Rich color gamut. Computer embroidery allows you to use 6 or 12 colors at a time. This is important when you need to put a brand logo with maximum preservation of the established color gamut of the brand;
- Efficiency. The use of innovative application technologies allows you to save time by offering customers quick production of orders in large quantities.
Machine embroidery to order
Good and high-quality machine embroidery, which we offer to order from us, can be used for the development of exclusive interior or decorative textiles, advertising products, traditional embroidery. Embroidery on T-shirts or caps can be ordered for sports teams or school classes, fitness clubs, and gamers. Every order we make comes with a guarantee of quality and maximum possible speed of delivery.
Typically, embroidery to order goes through several preparatory stages, including:
- Getting a layout or creating a layout for future embroidery. If required, our designers help with the development of the optimal form and machine embroidery can be executed in an exclusive version;
- Creation of the program. For the machine embroidery on clothes or on another product to have maximally aesthetic and high-quality look, experts develop an individual program that includes drawing in stitches, setting proportions and threads density, colors quantity, etc.;
- Adjustment of equipment according to the individual program of machine embroidery;
- Preparation of textiles (leather, other products) and additional resource so that the machine embroidery to order was executed in a qualitative manner;
- The actual machine embroidery.
How much does a machine embroidery cost?
The cost of embroidery depends on several factors, including the type of material, the complexity of the image. It is also important which threads will be used to apply computer embroidery, whether designer services are needed when creating a layout. If machine embroidery is ordered in large quantities and wholesale batches are needed, then we surely offer a profitable reduction of cost.
Chevron embroidery, embroidery on fabric, towels or souvenirs, accessories or promotional materials — we will do all this quickly, using innovative technologies and the best materials. The calculation of the cost of embroidery is carried out after the decisions are made on the material that the pattern will be applied to, the threads that will be used, the number of products you order, their size and complexity of the cut, thickness, and availability of glue cover. To find out the price of machine embroidery, you can contact us now.
To order custom machine embroidery, fill in the contact form